Flying Swallow? More like Space Swallow, HAHAHAHAH aw yeah

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MUGEN Strider characters, Which are NOT Hiryu or Hien!
Strider Sombra
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 02:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Wiki Staff Member
Zenny: 4280

Donate
Member No.: 18

Alright, a bunch of new characters now (well, technically only 2...)

First, BOH has released his beta version of the Shinigami himself, Kuramoto. Regardless he's mostly complete and plays very nicely, so I'm waiting for the final version and its video to include. Check out at the usual link.

Second, for some reason someone decided to turn BOH's (manga) Hiryu into Hinjo (??). Outside a new stance and his white/green palette, the character's the same. You can check him out here. By the same "creator", there's also a "Dark Hien" palette of BOH's Hien but once again nothing new.

And now, one I've been waiting up for quite a while has finally been done. Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro had released a fully working, beautifully sprited version of MvC Ton Pooh!

Download here

She's fully inspired by Strider 2 (uses all the attacks from all three sisters) with some inspiration from BOH's version, such as a low health desperation mode where all her special kick attacks are upgraded so all three sisters attack simultaneously.

Just give her a spin if you've got a mugen setup. She's a must-try for any fan of the series, IMHO!

--------------------
user posted image
The spirit of the warriors will always be with you.
PM
^
coinilius
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 03:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Zenny: 375

Donate
Member No.: 101

It's good (?) to see Hinjo getting some love, even if it is just a recolour - I still have a soft spot for Hinjo tongue.gif

Far cooler is that Ton Pooh! Looks like they did a really good job of bringing her to Mugen! http://I.imgur.com/zFipdj2.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins
> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
LSCM Zoanthropy Onimusha.ORG Strider Wiki West Mansion: The Splatterhouse Homepage DDS-NET