Flying Swallow? More like Space Swallow, HAHAHAHAH aw yeah

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Discord, Strider server
Strider Chen
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

A fantasy that's dead, or a fantasy of death?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Zenny: 235

Donate
Member No.: 3

Asteroids Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Tetris Champion! Xevious Champion!

Because of the recent server issues, the IRC is down for now. In light of this, and because the chat has been a bit inactive lately, I think it's time to unveil something I had been meaning to for quite a while. I have created a Strider Discord server.

Discord is a chat software similar to IRC but has a few advantages. First, it is easily versatile - it can be used as a downloadable program or in a browser. You can register an account, but you don't have to. It is also mobile-friendly, with an Android or iOS app available for checking on the convo on the go.

It has support for multiple text channels, so conversation can easily be organized. It also has optional voice channels, for people who'd like that. In general, it would be a convenient and easy way to keep in touch and have that kind of group discussion we used to on IRC.

If you're interested, the invite link is here. You can check out the features, register an account, and download the program version at their website.

Hopefully I'll see you there!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins
> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
LSCM Zoanthropy Onimusha.ORG Strider Wiki West Mansion: The Splatterhouse Homepage DDS-NET