Flying Swallow? More like Space Swallow, HAHAHAHAH aw yeah

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MvC Infinite!
Strider Sombra
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Wiki Staff Member
Zenny: 4640

Donate
Member No.: 18

Okay, just now I come to discover Meio has an unique theme for his "boss battle" (if you can really call it that...) in Story Mode. I never noticed this in the many vids I watched, always thought it was just the random "enemy" theme. Go figure!

Now, I need help from someone with a better "music ear" than mine. Does this theme is a remix of anything in the 2014 game? I think it sounds quite like "The Moon Tower" theme, but a second/third/extra opinion on the matter to confirm my suspicious would be very welcome here!

P.D: Why this one sounds so much better than Hiryu's "Raid!" remix!? http://I.imgur.com/HtTsEc2.gif

--------------------
user posted image
The spirit of the warriors will always be with you.
PM
^
Zero-ELEC
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Members
Zenny: 40

Donate
Member No.: 103

QUOTE (Strider Sombra @ Dec 26 2017, 09:42 PM)
Okay, just now I come to discover Meio has an unique theme for his "boss battle" (if you can really call it that...) in Story Mode. I never noticed this in the many vids I watched, always thought it was just the random "enemy" theme. Go figure!

Now, I need help from someone with a better "music ear" than mine. Does this theme is a remix of anything in the 2014 game? I think it sounds quite like "The Moon Tower" theme, but a second/third/extra opinion on the matter to confirm my suspicious would be very welcome here!

P.D: Why this one sounds so much better than Hiryu's "Raid!" remix!?  http://I.imgur.com/HtTsEc2.gif

I can kinda hear the similarities? Especially in the repeated progression but I'm not sure if that's just because I'm trying to hear them.

It's a shame that this game kinda went not well and there's rumours of dropped support, I would have loved more costumes for Strider Hiryu and maybe even a second character from the series down the line.

This post has been edited by Zero-ELEC: Feb 15 2018, 11:41 PM
PM
^
Strider Sombra
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Wiki Staff Member
Zenny: 4640

Donate
Member No.: 18

I heard them side-by-side for a while, until I was pretty sure they sounded similar enough. The beginning up to around 20 seconds doesn't really sounds much like, but I chalk that up to the different type of remix. Thanks for the help!

And yeah, don't tell me. I'm really sad to see that MvCI just dropped faster than a run through Siberia's cliff. I was hoping to see Hiryu's 2014 design as Wave 2 and maybe one day (by some sheer miracle of higher divinities) a fully featured Meio or Tong Pooh, but alas...I'm just hoping those rumors don't pan out, but the forecasts sure aren't happy at all...

--------------------
user posted image
The spirit of the warriors will always be with you.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins
> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
LSCM Zoanthropy Onimusha.ORG Strider Wiki West Mansion: The Splatterhouse Homepage DDS-NET