Flying Swallow? More like Space Swallow, HAHAHAHAH aw yeah

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lepa's Art Box, Actual box not included.
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 10 2010, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Zenny: 2095

Donate
Member No.: 7

So... I'm just gonna dump stuff here. I like drawing animal things and mostly drew Sonic characters for a while until I started drawing people last year. Since I'm so used to drawing cutesy big headed midget animal things that come in all colors of the rainbow, I haven't really gotten comfortable to the sudden proportion change of humans. x-x

Oh yeah there's pixel art too, but they're probably just edited from bases.

...Like this one that I couldn't pass up, lol. The title of the base was called "Obsessed."
user posted image
And I got that hat for Christmas. I proudly parade around with it in public. :U

Lepa and her sister Toki/Azu lol.
user posted image
First two human characters I made after getting out of the Sonic craze. >_>

...And speaking of Sonic, this is what I basically drew for like, 5 years.
user posted image

Did this last month for a contest on Neopets. Then I remebered that winning those things are impossible. >:/
user posted image

Also I started fooling around with Paint.Net over the weekend. Used an old picture I never colored and came out with this. I do love it lots. <3
user posted image
His name is Quattuor and he kicks ass, yo. ...But now I gotta figure out how to do backgrounds. D:

And I guess that's it for now because I don't wanna go through my DA gallery. o_<

--------------------
user posted image
Professional Sheep Kicker Matic
PMEmail Poster
^
Dire 51
 Posted: Jan 11 2010, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

Keeper of the Terror Mask
Group Icon

Group: LSCM Staff Member
Zenny: 6360

Donate
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 10, 2010 08:18 pm)
Also I started fooling around with Paint.Net over the weekend. Used an old picture I never colored and came out with this. I do love it lots. <3
user posted image
His name is Quattuor and he kicks ass, yo. ...But now I gotta figure out how to do backgrounds. D:

I have to say, this looks like something out of Rocket Knight Adventures. Very nice work!

You've got skills. I like how the others came out too, especially your Sonic. And "Obsessed" is pretty funny. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
^
Scion238
 Posted: Jan 11 2010, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

That one guy.
Group Icon

Group: LSCM Webmaster
Zenny: 8705

Donate
Member No.: 8

Yeah, that Paint.NET CG coloring isn't too shabby. I'd say the experiment paid off really well, Lepa.

--------------------
For the Paladins of the Zakarum, faith is a shield.
If you don't have faith as a shield, an actual shield is a good substitute.
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 22 2010, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Donate

Too bad I can't replicate what I did with the shading... I forgot how I did it. D|

Also large files ahead.

Moar Pixel Art Base stuff. This is the most recent thing I did and the result of too many roleplays with Kenny. WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING.
user posted image
THE JOKE IS THAT WE CAUSED HIEN TO DEVELOP A FEAR OF CATS. :U

TRAINMAN CHARGEMAN. I like trains. I like Megaman. So naturally I had to draw him.
user posted image

Attempt at Solo I did in September. Bleh.
user posted image

Chikorita because it's cute. I liek cute things. o3o
user posted image

Azu feeding her Jerboa friend named Q.
user posted image

ALSO USED A BASE FOR THIS. Cripes I started this thing in October and finished it in December. It's a reference to this which I would totally animate if I had the time, tools and attention span.
user posted image
THREEEE MOOOONTHS

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Dire 51
 Posted: Jan 23 2010, 02:25 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 22, 2010 04:46 pm)
ALSO USED A BASE FOR THIS. Cripes I started this thing in October and finished it in December. It's a reference to this which I would totally animate if I had the time, tools and attention span.
user posted image
THREEEE MOOOONTHS

Something told me exactly what you were referencing even before I clicked the link. laugh.gif

Now let's do it Mega Man style!

Your Solo isn't bad at all. In fact, it's probably one of the best pieces of Solo fanart I've ever seen.

--------------------
^
Scion238
 Posted: Jan 23 2010, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

That one guy.
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 22, 2010 03:46 pm)
This is the most recent thing I did and the result of too many roleplays with Kenny. WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING.

You sure? Does it require a safeword? http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9263/emeio.gif

I really, REALLY like that group shot of Hiryu, the Kuniangs, and Hien. Even if it is perpetuating that damn Caramelldansen thing.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Dire 51
 Posted: Jan 24 2010, 05:46 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Scion238 @ January 23, 2010 08:30 pm)
I really, REALLY like that group shot of Hiryu, the Kuniangs, and Hien. Even if it is perpetuating that damn Caramelldansen thing.

Nope, turns out that Caramelldansen and Haruhi Suzumiya are completely unrelated.

Caramelldansen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramelldansen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4

Haruhi Suzumiya:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzumiya_Haruhi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k

...the things you learn when you have to share a house with a teenage anime nut have a tendency to stick with you, even a couple years after the fact.

And not only do we get the Haruhi Suzumiya dance Mega Man style, but we also get it in Pokemon flavor! laugh.gif

--------------------
^
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 24 2010, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Dire 51 @ January 23, 2010 01:24 am)
Your Solo isn't bad at all. In fact, it's probably one of the best pieces of Solo fanart I've ever seen.

Aww thanks. I've only seen like... one other fanart though. xD;

QUOTE (Scion238 @ January 23, 2010 08:30 pm)
You sure? Does it require a safeword? http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9263/emeio.gif

user posted image

NO COMMENT NOPE NONE AT ALL

And yes, that song is called Hare Hare Yukai~ That Pokemon one was the first I ever saw of the dance, hehe. I think I flipped out when that Megaman one came out too. Ffff I love Nico Douga. I feel so dorkishly proud knowing so many of the memes from there. @_@

And now more art to add to my box just 'cause.

lol if you get this. :B
user posted image
I was actually surprised no one else on DA had done something like it yet.

Some scratch sprites of some Sonic fancharacters. Not done but I doubt I ever will be since I don't really sprite anymore. :U
user posted image

Also went and looked at my older pics, which were all... Sonic ones. The fandom's fancharacters all look the same to me now, but this was one character of mine that I actually liked.
user posted image
His name's Tsavo and he was some batshit psycho lion character. The idea was that he was supposed to serve as a murderous antagonist-type guy who attempted to tear apart and eat other characters. I thought it was original. >.>

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Dire 51
 Posted: Jan 24 2010, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 24, 2010 02:07 pm)
lol if you get this. :B
user posted image
I was actually surprised no one else on DA had done something like it yet.

Okay, obviously it's Blue from Blue's Clues, mixed with Protoman. Ummm... Protoman leaves clues behind, so that's the connection?

Some scratch sprites of some Sonic fancharacters. Not done but I doubt I ever will be since I don't really sprite anymore. :U
user posted image

Looks more Rocket Knight than Sonic to me. Have you checked that series out? If not, it might be right up your alley.

--------------------
^
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 24 2010, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Donate

xD Close on the pic of Blue. The joke is that Protoman's Japanese name is Blues and... yeah. Blues Clues.

And that's the one with Sparkster, right? 'Cause that'd mean all Quat really needs a jetpack... Really though, he just looks like that because he's actually an offspring a robot modeled after Sonic and Zero, which was once again the result of too many crackplays with Kenny. :U

Colored one of my many Pokemon teams because I'm a dork. No shading because I was experimenting with how to color it.
user posted image

And a pic I did of one of my BF's characters. I liked the coloring method I used in the Pokemon picture, so I used it here. I drew his character all chibish, though... But he loves the pic, so I'm happy. <3
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Scion238
 Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

That one guy.
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 24, 2010 01:07 pm)
NO COMMENT NOPE NONE AT ALL

Oh, that reaction is just fraught with possibility.

QUOTE (Lepa)
Also went and looked at my older pics, which were all... Sonic ones. The fandom's fancharacters all look the same to me now, but this was one character of mine that I actually liked.
user posted image
His name's Tsavo and he was some batshit psycho lion character. The idea was that he was supposed to serve as a murderous antagonist-type guy who attempted to tear apart and eat other characters. I thought it was original. >.>

Y'know... I like this. Quite a bit. I have a soft spot for the Sonic series. I don't think the series ever used a predatory animal as the basis for a character. I mean, there's Vector, but he's it. Which is odd, when you think about it.

Anyway, I like the design. I'd like to see this colored.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Dire 51
 Posted: Jan 25 2010, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lepa @ January 24, 2010 08:26 pm)
xD Close on the pic of Blue. The joke is that Protoman's Japanese name is Blues and... yeah. Blues Clues.

Heh, forgot about that. Nice.

And that's the one with Sparkster, right?

Bingo.

'Cause that'd mean all Quat really needs a jetpack... Really though, he just looks like that because he's actually an offspring a robot modeled after Sonic and Zero, which was once again the result of too many crackplays with Kenny. :U

A Mega Man/Sonic crossover? Eh, I've heard stranger...

--------------------
^
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 27 2010, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Scion238 @ January 24, 2010 08:35 pm)
Oh, that reaction is just fraught with possibility.
OH PLZ. All we've done is develop a crack universe of its own kind. It's filled with robots and anthros and Pokemons and ninjas and evil godmodders! ovo

And I might just color Tsavo since tablets make things so much easier. I'm too impatient with colored pencils and they make my hands all crampy. x-x

QUOTE (Dire 51 @ January 25, 2010 05:00 am)
A Mega Man/Sonic crossover? Eh, I've heard stranger...

The idea doesn't even sound strange to me anymore. xD I know two people who've been doing a string of Sonic/Megaman roleplays on some other forum since... maybe late 06? And that forum allows 100 pages per topic with 15 posts per page. Right now they're on... page 50 of their 62nd topic. o_o

Did this today because I got art block fffff.
user posted image
- The Farfetch'd is named Lucky and he's a baby duck.
- Crappy angle experiment with Quat.
- The guy is some jerk named Lance. D:< The chick next to him with the crazyass spiked whip is named Ukan. The whip is filled with poison and she's themed after the Irukandji Jellyfish. She ended up killing Lucky's parent in order to demonstrate the poison. :/
- lol the two guys at the bottom are human versions of Sonic fancharacters. The left one is Mav (Kenny's) and the right one is Malakas (mine). They teamed up once because Mav is evil and Mal was insane but Mal learned to control himself since he's married with three kids. Now they're just sort of... friends, I guess. Kenny joked about pairing them up once ('cause Mav has bright pink fur lol) and now I'm fighting my inner yaoi fangirl to not make something out of it. Because that would be horrible. o_o

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Lepa
 Posted: Jan 31 2010, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Donate

HAHA DOUBLE POST

I've been art blocked on all sides. Except Pokemon, chyeah. I drew my Pokemon teams from Yellow and Crystal. :>
user posted image
I remember trying to draw Pokemon when I was little... And I how I failed miserably. But trying again 10+ years later, it just feels all magical and nice seeing that I can actually draw them now. c:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Scion238
 Posted: Jan 31 2010, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

That one guy.
Group Icon

Donate

You've got a really sketchy drawing style. It gives your pieces a lot of energy, but I'm curious: have you tried doing anything with clean inking?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins
> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
LSCM Zoanthropy Onimusha.ORG Strider Wiki West Mansion: The Splatterhouse Homepage DDS-NET