Flying Swallow? More like Space Swallow, HAHAHAHAH aw yeah

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lepa's Art Box, Actual box not included.
Lepa
 Posted: Nov 30 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Professional Anime Dater
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Zenny: 2095

Donate
Member No.: 7

Another year, another dump.

Mostly my Mega Man characters lmao

Oct 31 2014 - Abel. Alternate Universe male counterpart to Noel. He's a lot more cheerful than Noel.
user posted image

...He's also batshit insane lol
user posted image

November 2014 - HE'S ALSO THE FINAL BOSS OF THE SECOND ARC OF THIS REALLY LONG ASS MEGA MAN ROLEPLAY IM DOING/?? OK SURE
user posted image

also he had time to be a smug piece of shit in the middle of the fight (my tablet was also fucked up when I drew this one so its sloppier)
user posted image

Dec 31 2014 - Carol / Snow Woman
user posted image

Jan 6 2015 - Magical girl for my space dinosaur fanfic I'm doing with friends
user posted image

Jan/Feb 2015 - Height chart again with characters from aforementioned space dinosaur fanfic? I think I posted this before but tumblr broke the image so lol
user posted image

Jan 22 2015 - My wonderful fictional husbando Shock-kun (and a former villain of the space dinosaur fanfic before getting replaced)
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Doodle with FINAL BOSS ABEL and his original world counterpart Noel
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Some color palettes for Robot Masters I was designing lol (plus a doodle of one of them, Ptera Man)
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Concept doodle of Wolf Man, a Robot Master belonging to my friend
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Doodle of a semi joke character Java Joe. Why get killed by Mega Man when you can open a coffee shop lol
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Didn't put a lot of effort into this one since the armor became meaningless, but it belongs to an organization called LIBRA. It's a commanding LIBRA Unit that was specifically in charge of the mercenary unit called the Wild Fangs.
user posted image

Feb 2015 - Sad doodle of me after my laptop almost died earlier this year and I had to restart it, losing my art program and getting stuck with a shitty program that doesnt work with my tablet very well. Managed to fix it and get my program back, tho.
user posted image

Feb 2015 - MORE MEGA MAN ROBOTS, a defense unit called the Four Symbols of Justice. Seiryuu, Genbu, Byakko, Suzaku.
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

The former three died/vanished in combat while Suzaku was in for repairs. He convinces his parent organization to declare that he died too as a means of going into hiding from the culprit. He now goes under Firebird Man and and searches for the truth of what happened to his comrades.

March 12 2015 - Sometimes I'm shit at describing scenes in roleplays so I just draw them out instead. Featuring another one of my Mega Man guys, Baroque.
user posted image

user posted image

March 16 2015 - HAPPY 3/16 MOTHERFUCKERS I doodled Steve Austin
user posted image

March/April 2015 - Doodle of... another Mega Man character I made!!1! Her name is Terresa. She is also batshit insane.
user posted image

March/April 2015 - More Mega Man roleplay stuff, Noel hooked up to something.
user posted image

April 13 2015 - THE MEGA MAN ROLEPLAY GOT REALLY WEIRD featuring another character, Solenne
user posted image

April??? 2015??? - And then out of nowhere ONE OF MY OLD SONIC CHARACTERS!!1 wow ok
user posted image

April 2015 - Back to Mega Man again. first draft of Aero Man, who I randomly developed with a friend one night lol
user posted image

April 2015 - Doodle of my idiot goofball Heart Man who loves love
user posted image

April 2015 - Doodle of Solenne and Bass in what is probably my most favorite doodle ever and also a surprising turn of events in the roleplay all of these characters are for lol
user posted image

April 2015 - some reaction images for Solenne in the roleplay
user posted image user posted image user posted image

May 2015 - uhh thing of Baroque that didn't end up too well. His outfit is fancier than usual tho
user posted image

May 2015 - sketch of Rococo, Baroque's sister.
user posted image

May 14 2015 - Breeze Man, dude who I based on a wrestler. he helps do photo shoots while his power is the ability to sustain a perpetual supermodel breeze lol
user posted image

May 14 2015 - Glitter Woman, Breezie's partner. She shoots Glitter Bombs. http://I.imgur.com/BrrUjHD.gif
user posted image

May/June? 2015 - One of the aforementioned Wild Fangs! There's only three of them - Rave, Synth and Trance. This one is Rave after recieving an upgrade after Arc 3, lol.
user posted image

May/June? 2015 - Support units. I was trying to gauge the size of the (unfinished) lion. The horse is Harp, the elk is Blitz and the lion is Samba. They were all drawn at different times tho; Harp being the oldest image and Samba being the newest one.
user posted image
Harp is Blitz's alternate universe counterpart; she belongs to Abel while Blitz belongs to Noel. Samba belongs to the head of the organization LIBRA.

A colorless image of Samba, save for the energy source he's powered by.
user posted image

May/June? 2015 - For a roleplay scene in Arc 4 of This Really Long Mega Man Roleplay. This is the NYX Unit, a specialized LIBRA Unit. It had no name and gender until Arc 5.
user posted image

July 2015 - icon/avatar thing I did for an ask blog I did featuring two characters from that space dinosaur game
user posted image

July 22 2015 - Banner and introduction image for said blog
user posted image

user posted image

Aug 2015 - ANOTHER PICTURE OF ONE OF THE SPACE DINOSAUR CHARACTERS except I heavily referenced this though oops
user posted image

Aug 2015 - back to Mega Man. Solenne was the final boss of Arc 3 but she suddenly developed the hots for Bass mid-fight because of some programming lmao
user posted image
She had a second final boss fight and I planned to kill her off but Bass ended up yoinking her away from death because "FUCK DEATH WE HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE" and now from Arc 4 and on they've been travel buddy sparing partners (much to her far-from-subtle delight (and mine))

September 2015 - ANOTHER ROBOT but I don't have plot for him yet. he is a dinosaur based robutt
user posted image

Sept 2015 - sketch thingies of Solenne and Noel
user posted image user posted image

Sept 2015 - Phantom Man/Requiem. It's an older picture so the lines aren't good but I was testing out some shading on it
user posted image

Sept 2015 - Unnamed robot. He was a draft for a new type of LIBRA Unit but they never went through with it. He was repurposed into a therapy robot...
user posted image

Sept 2015 - SUDDENLY, BUNNIES???? out of nowhere I decided "hey letme try making mario characters lmao" and I ended up with a species of confectionary bunnies
user posted image

Oct 2015 - ...specifically, ninja bunnies. This is Rum of the Mooncake Clan.
user posted image

Oct 18 2015 - and then Sonic all of a sudden lol. Digital painting thing I did for my (and Kenny's) character, Jedan. Here, have the process!!1!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(full size for good measure)

user posted image

Nov 16 2015 - Mega Man stuff again, this time Noel. It was supposed to be another scene for the roleplay but its just a portrait thingy for now.
user posted image

anyway that's my art dump. I like using this thread to see how much my art's changed over a year lol

--------------------
user posted image
Professional Sheep Kicker Matic
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins
> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
LSCM Zoanthropy Onimusha.ORG Strider Wiki West Mansion: The Splatterhouse Homepage DDS-NET